IT and digital
Senior application consultant
Imagine a future where you play a vital role in supporting our large portfolio of IT infrastructure applications
Join us in this role where you’ll be working towards enabling the digital transformation and globalisation of the most sustainable company in the world.
Welcome to Global Technical Application Services
You’ll be part of a Global Technical Application Services team with great and highly skilled colleagues where you, in a strong teamwork with your colleagues, will be responsible for maintaining IT infrastructure applications that are supporting our wind, powerplant, and shared functions businesses. You’ll act as an end-to-end owner of assigned applications, and you’ll have close dialogues with end-users and other stakeholders across Ørsted. Together with other IT teams we deliver stable production, lifecycle, and project services, and we are working agile in global teams across Ørsted´s locations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being in close dialogue with and supporting application user in daily operations
- working agile in the Application Consultants team and through team efforts succeeding with the ambitions for Global Technical Application Services
- maintaining and securing existing production infrastructure and application components
- participating in application lifecycle management activities and projects across Ørsted
- collaborating with architects, IT engineers, and other key stakeholders to design and implement new projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are excellent in building stakeholder relations, and want to contribute to team successes
- are good at planning, organizing, and communicating tasks in an open and constructive environment, where English is the corporate language
- have experience with application performance and monitoring tools
- have solid experience with server Operating Systems: Windows server, Linux and have knowledge of at least one type of relationship databases: MS SQL, Oracle, mySQL/MariaDB
- have experience with web server and application server technologies, and possess basic understanding of network and firewall concepts
- have interest in visiting powerplants and other Ørsted sites on frequent basis, to meet key stakeholders and make problem-solving on the spot, when needed.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lotte Hartmann, Head of Application & Operation Mgmt CC, on +4599558254 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.