Lead Process Manager
Imagine a future where you identify and implement efficiency opportunities across our global procurement organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll drive forward our ambition to continue reducing complexity, streamlining and simplifying processes to work most efficiently across in our global organisation. We’re working on an ambitious transformation programme where we want to foster an even more effective collaboration across the organisation within sourcing management, category management, supplier relationship management, and contract execution. We’re passionate about delivering user-friendly digital tools and ways of working to facilitate our end-to-end business processes.
Welcome to Global Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of Digital Procurement where you, together with your colleagues, will form a team of ten highly skilled specialists across different office locations, incl. Denmark, Poland, and Malaysia. The team consists of business process specialists, back-office, and user support specialists. The product developers are placed with the vendor. You’ll be responsible for developing our digital products by improving user experience, process excellence, and data management for employees within Procurement, as well as our suppliers. As a team, we collaborate digitally across geographies, cultures, and disciplines in an open and constructive manner. We focus on continuously developing ourselves and creating an atmosphere of innovation and fun.
You’ll play an important role in:
- challenging conventional wisdom, habits, and old ways of working, and building one that’s more efficient, digital, and global
- driving and promoting the process management agenda to all members of the organisation
- continuously developing your ownership of the process management discipline in procurement and combining it with best practice from the rest of the business
- applying LEAN and Six Sigma principles to the organisation along the latest other methodologies.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have relevant working experience with business process management and process automation, preferably from within procurement, construction, or the energy sector
- develop and manage the delivery of a plan to harvest business efficiencies, and identify actions needed to maximise these
- interpret business needs into solution recommendations and lead and implement improvement efforts
- proactively analyse and identify opportunities to improve processes, practices, and procedures
- have practical experience working with Lean and Six Sigma.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.