Imagine a future where you play a key role in the offshore wind industry alongside a diverse, international, and growing QHSE organization
Join us in this role where you’ll coordinate and support a wide range of QHSE initiatives, such as safety campaigns, improvement projects, and internal QHSE communication. Among other key tasks, you’ll drive critical QHSE processes such as emergency response and crisis management (ERCM) and legal compliance across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region.
Welcome to APAC QHSE
You’ll be part of APAC QHSE where you, together with your colleagues, will be part of a diverse and international team of QHSE professionals delivering QHSE services for the entire value chain of our renewable energy infrastructures, from development and construction to operation. To successfully deliver in your role, you’ll engage with a wide range of stakeholders. The role offers a regional footprint across the growing APAC region. As a team, we offer opportunity to work with a wide variety of tasks, get international exposure, and provide great potential for development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- coordinating and supporting the APAC QHSE initiatives, such as campaigns and projects, incl. communication
- optimizing ERCM readiness across the APAC region
- deploying, implementing, and anchoring the legal compliance process across the APAC region
- maintaining and following-up on performance dashboards across the APAC region.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, health, safety and environmental management, construction, or similar
- have experience in operations and project management
- are able to manage processes and systems, incl. QHSE management systems
- have experience in legal compliance with a Taiwan license and experience in auditing to ISO standards.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel to sites to work with stakeholders on initiatives.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.