IT and digital
IT Security Architecture Specialist
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and you strive to keep it resilient with the challenge of securing our infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be helping the business succeed by translating business, security, and regulatory requirement into secure architectures. As part of our IT Security Architecture team, you’ll interact with every part of the organisation, across many countries and cultures.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our IT & Application Security Centre of Excellence where you, together with your colleagues, will form and build security guidelines and blueprints, in cooperation with security governance and risk unit, as well as security analytics and threat intelligence units. With this foundation, you’ll be front-facing Process Execution person, supporting engagement for business units and our global IT and OT organisations, while offering consultancy and guidance to support our business and engaging internally to resolve matters raised in building a sustainable energy company with diverse operations. As a team, we’re involved in building a sustainable green energy company with diverse culture around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration to achieve security by design.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being the front-facing and primary person for our support functions and processes, providing professional and consulting type of support
- evangelising and advocating security best practices and driving a mindset of security by design throughout the organisation
- advising the IT department and business units on security controls, policies, risk mitigations, and securing different technologies
- inputting to the design of future security architecture roadmaps and increasing awareness of security requirements in all phases of the product life cycle
- communicating minimum security requirements and policy standards for infrastructure, platforms, and applications, and supporting their implementation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- demonstrate superb communication and interpersonal skills and are passionate about helping people, having a clear service and support mindset
- have a structural, thorough, , and when needed, an assertive “do-things-right” approach to your work, always asking yourself the question “what does it take to solve the challenge?”
- have a self-driven mindset, taking the lead to build relationships with stakeholders
- demonstrate a thorough understanding of IT security, infrastructure, application, and cloud technologies, and are not afraid to seek out answers and backend support to learn more where needed
- have some experience in IT security, a good understanding of security frameworks, such as. NIST/ISO, and preferably hold a current certification like CISSP or equivalent.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.