IT and digital
Cyber Security Engineer
Imagine a future where the world runs entirely on green energy, and you strive to keep it secure and resilient
Join us in this role where you’ll be one of the dedicated cyber security experts in our Production Cyber Defence team. The purpose of the role is to protect our company assets from security-related incidents by operating and improving security controls and tools on a global scale. You’ll be able to put your technical information security skills to work in a critical infrastructure environment and you’ll contribute to an important growth journey where success means a greener future for you and future generations.
Welcome to Corporate Information Security
You’ll be part of our Cyber Defence Centre IT Product Line where you, together with your colleagues, will play a crucial role in protecting and defending critical infrastructure from cyber threats. The Cyber Defence Centre is the heart of the company’s technical security team, with experts in both offensive and defensive security. We’re located in multiple countries, and we’re expanding in both numbers and capabilities, making it a good opportunity for you to grow with us. As a team, we help solve unique challenges involved in building a sustainable green energy company with diverse culture around the globe, whilst ensuring great cohesion and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with various stakeholders to implement appropriate security measures to protect against cyber-attacks in Operation Technology (OT) infrastructure
- performing investigations of security events and finetuning false positive alert
- creating detections and expanding visibility in Operation Technology (OT) infrastructures
- monitoring and detecting potential cyber threats and vulnerability in Operation Technology (OT) infrastructures
- participating in risk assessments to identify and evaluate potential security risks towards OT systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong understanding of cybersecurity principles and industry best practices
- are experienced in OT security monitoring tools and SIEM platforms
- have knowledge of common OT vulnerabilities, attack vectors, and security best practices
- communicate fluently, have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in global environment
- preferably have knowledge of OT Systems, protocols, such as Modbus or DNP3, and Industrial control system (ICS) architecture.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 October 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.