Operations and technicians
Imagine a future where you provide your time and resource management skills to the offshore operations team of the world's most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the effective and optimal planning of activities at our operational support hub in East Setauket, NY. The planning and scheduling function plays a crucial role in supporting regional management in achieving KPIs through the safe, efficient, and optimized execution of operations and maintenance (O&M).
Welcome to Regional Support
You’ll be part of the Planning & Scheduling team where you, together with your colleagues, will be building and maintaining comprehensive long-, mid-, and short-term plans and schedules on a yearly, bi-weekly, and weekly basis to support decision-making processes across multiple sites. You’ll advise site management on the potential risks and prospects for service at the sites. Dealing with the daily complexities and variables of offshore operations, you’ll utilize your problem-solving skills to enhance productivity for the sites. As a team, we promote a culture of quality by incorporating best practices, sharing knowledge and expertise, and supporting personal and professional growth.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building and managing long-, medium-, and short-term integrated site plans and schedules for all onshore and offshore operations
- exploring and proposing creative methods to balance available resources against requirements to enhance resource productivity
- strategically grouping tasks to boost production while supporting Operations and Maintenance Agreement objectives or regulations
- resource management to support site, incl. predicting demand throughout the year for items, such as vessels, resources, spare parts, tools, and contractors.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience and competency as a project or resource planner or scheduler and are experienced with building and maintaining complex high and low-level plans
- are proficient in using SAP or similar ERP systems, have strong IT literacy, and are competent in the Microsoft Office suite
- have data analysis skills and experience with planning and scheduling tools and techniques
- can work both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating excellent communication skills and a team-oriented approach to problem-solving
- are inquisitive and eager to contribute to our pursuit of operational excellence by executing daily or weekly tasks.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than September 21, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, , on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.