Operations and technicians
Senior Product Developer
Imagine a future where you'll develop and roll-out innovative robotic inspection concepts across the world’s largest operational offshore fleet
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the product development team in Offshore Operations, responsible for driving end2end development and roll-out of new digital inspection concepts across our offshore fleet. We develop through iterations with agile product management; hence you'll play a key role in the identification of issues and opportunities, development of roadmaps and plans, development of business cases to minimum viable product, identification of suppliers, trialling proof of concept to full roll-out and tracking the benefits.
Welcome to Operations Product Lines
You’ll be part of Operations Digital & Innovation where you, together with your colleagues, will push the boundaries for offshore operations further. You’ll enter a dedicated team with a product owner, subject matter experts, and fellow product developers where you’ll help the team to develop, execute, and deliver on the product roadmap for new inspection solutions to optimise AEP, reduce OPEX through increased digitalizing and use of robotics.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing, deploying, and supporting robotic solutions with custom user experience and services that automate inspection processes to meet business goals
- generating the novel approaches that empower your team to deliver end-to-end digital solutions
- co-creating and maintaining development practices, such as test documentation or execution and issue identification or resolution
- validating product or solution value after roll-out; monitoring implementation progress and well as financial, safety and quality, and environmental benefits generated
- helping to identify opportunities to apply robotics and increase automation of inspection processes across our wind turbines.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering background and hands-on wind turbine knowledge
- have talent to spot and realise technical, and commercial, opportunities for deploying robotic applications, focused on business impact, rather than exclusive deep technical competences
- have experience with innovation or product management, preferably from an agile environment and with end2end product lifecycle management framework and mindset
- have experience with working with 3rd party suppliers to drive innovation, preferably incl. contract, partner, and IP negotiations
- are a versatile team player with a "can-do" mentality who thrive working in a cross-functional team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 17 June 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, Head of Agile 1 CC, on (Poland +48 (DO NOT USE)) 789869536 on Thursdays and Fridays between 09:00-15:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.