IT and digital
Cyber Security Compliance Officer in OT Operations
Imagine a future where you increase resilience towards cyber threats and help demonstrate that green energy is a stable and trusted energy source
Join us in this role where you’ll work closely with engineering, OT experts, IT, and corporate functions to develop and manage cyber security compliance activities in global offshore windfarm operations.
Welcome to Global Operations Technology and Security
You’ll be part of Operational Technology & Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will support global offshore wind farm operations. You’ll be a compliance expert with technical but also strategic competencies, who manages complex requirements and bridgehead OT operations security and compliance activities with formal ISMS processes to strengthen the security and compliance with international and national standards in the area of energy generation as part of critical infrastructures. You’ll also closely cooperate and maintain a community of Regional Cyber Security Officers. As a team, we have a culture of learning and improvement, work as a team and help our teammates, and have a flexible working environment.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing the compliance baseline and the control implementation library, making sure the operations and the cyber security management processes are performed in an audit-capable manner
- performing control assessments and risk assessments from the compliance perspective and coordinating measures to improve compliance and the management of compliance
- developing methodologies and tooling to improve the compliance management e.g., cyber GRC concepts and tooling
- establishing operational compliance reporting e.g., KPIs, assessments, compliance risk management, as well as maintaining and facilitating compliance and audit activities
- managing the community of Regional Cyber Security Officers to coordinate and support their local compliance activities and consulting the operations teams regarding compliance.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with governance, risk and compliance approaches, and a high degree of knowledge about industrial standards like ISO27001, -2, -5, and IEC63443
- are capable to fully understand and get familiar with national or energy market specific standards, such as UK NIS CAF, German IT Sicherheitskatalog and KRITIS regulations, or US NERC CIP
- ideally have experience with security and compliance in the OT area e.g., SCADA systems
- have project management skills and good communication skills and are capable of stakeholder engagement in a matrix organisation
- demonstrate very good analytical and methodological skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 June 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Joergen Moeller Nielsen, Head of Ops Technology & Security, on (Denmark +45) 99559798, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.