IT and digital
IT Support Consultant - Service Desk
Imagine a future where you help our users to resolve their IT issues via phone, chat, and email
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for providing first and second level IT technical support and guidance to our users globally.
Welcome to MY CC Service Operation APAC
You’ll be part of Service Desk Kuala Lumpur where you, together with your colleagues, will work on a 24/7 shift basis to provide first and second level IT support to our users globally via phone, chat, and email to quickly resolve their issues. You’ll also be responsible for monitoring our business-critical applications. As a team, we’re a diverse team of 13 colleagues based in Kuala Lumpur who are fun, bright, and work closely as a team. We also collaborate with other service desk colleagues in Denmark and United States to ensure high-quality service is provided to our users globally.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing phone support for IT Infrastructure and applications
- solving first and second level incidents and service requests
- recording calls, communicating solutions, and closing tasks
- forwarding calls not solved by Service Desk to the correct groups
- performing monitoring of business-critical applications.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- have good knowledge of Windows 10/11, MS AD, Office 365, Citrix/VPN, and ITIL processes
- have good knowledge of system monitoring technologies
- have ITIL Foundation or equivalent ITIL experience with processes using Service Now and UCMDB
- speak and write fluent English, with fluency in Mandarin being an added advantage but not a requirement.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31st May 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.