IT and digital
OT Security Officer
Imagine a future where you play a significant role in protecting renewable energy systems from cyber-attacks and help improve energy security globally
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a diverse team of security experts, working to ensure that our renewable energy projects are secured against cyber threats at all levels. You’ll work directly with internal and external teams, helping them understand cyber security risks in the OT environment, and assist them in developing the capabilities required to protect our OT Systems from cyber threats. You’ll have the opportunity improve the security posture internally and externally and make a direct impact on the security of renewable energy projects around the world.
Welcome to Energy Systems
You’ll be part of OT Security where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely with other Ørsted functions to further develop OT Security maturity in the organisation and support cyber security activities in projects. You’ll also assist with developing consistent security services across the organisation and with vendors, driving improvements across the business. Our diverse global team consists of security experts and is rapidly expanding into many different areas of the organisation, with a remit to be ambitious and strive for better across the entire company. As a team, we have a strong collaborative learning culture, with an emphasis on sharing knowledge, tools, and resources and developing opportunities for those around us, we value teamwork and collaboration.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with conducting OT Cyber Security Risk Assessment Process, ensuring that it is completed and implement across all projects in order to support risk reduction strategy
- providing guidance to internal and external stakeholders in following up on the OT Security Implementation Plan for each relevant system
- representing OT Security in the organisation when engaging with external stakeholders, and be the subject matter expert ensuring effective communication on security matters
- implementing "the plan" for cyber security in projects in co-ordination with the OT Security Project Manager and OT Security Region Manager.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have strong experience with the implementation of cyber security controls in or alongside operational technologies
- have a good understanding of industrial networks, a background in energy would be an advantage, but other industries such as manufacturing are also considered relevant
- have experience as an end user of security solutions, particularly in an operational environment - knowledge of current security solutions in the market and how they’re implemented and OT is also of interest
- are comfortable being the focal point for conversations on security, both internally and externally, with strong communication and decision-making skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Scott Simon Lennox, , on (+44) 7436432914 on Mondays to Thursdays between 09:00-14:00 GMT; GMT Standard Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.