IT and digital
Python Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you enable web-based and desktop applications that support the electrical design process in a simple user-friendly way
Join us in this role where you’ll develop software tools for engineers and be part of our international IT department, which counts more than 500 skilled and dedicated colleagues, working closely together with the different business units across Northern Europe and in Malaysia.
Welcome to The Foundation Design Product Area
You’ll be part of Engineering Art – Foundation Design where you, together with your colleagues, will create business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering, mostly focusing on data-processing, quality assurance, and report generation tools. As a team, we collaborate closely with the different business units within a full-blown agile environment while supporting each other with an aim to embrace an open and honest working culture.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint planning ceremonies with colleagues as well as ensuring optimisation of the Agile development process.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field or have professional experience developing applications in Python
- have experience with designing web frameworks in Python, e.g., Flask or Django, and integrating with Power BI, Tableau, or similar.
- have experience working with RESTful services, database designs, and SQL while advocating clean coding principles and development best practices.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 April 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Partner, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.