Strategy and business development
Head of P2X Marketing and Sales
Imagine a future where you drive the global growth of P2X for one of the world’s most sustainable companies
Join us in this role where you’ll be a key member of the Ørsted P2X Commercial Management Team, delivering world-class growth opportunities across geographies and technologies. The global P2X industry is in exponential growth, and your decisions will shape the future strategy and footprint of our business.
P2X produces renewable hydrogen and fuels using electricity generated by clean energy sources, such as wind and solar. These technologies will be crucial to achieving the world’s decarbonisation goals, and we are taking a leading role in the journey.
Welcome to P2X
You’ll be part of P2X Commercial where you’ll help drive the expansion of our P2X business. Our mission is to set the strategy, understand the market, find the customer, and develop the best investment opportunities. Team members assess cutting-edge projects around the globe, dealing directly with many of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. This is an opportunity to join an exciting platform during a time of accelerated growth. As a team, we move towards difficult challenges and commercial leads, working collaboratively to develop first-of-a-kind solutions. We’re passionate about what we do, open-minded, and friendly.
You’ll play an important role in:
- reaching out to, and developing deep relationships with, potential key customers for P2X’s products across global markets and industrial segments
- developing a detailed understanding of P2X’s project portfolio to enable the marketing of specific production volumes to customers with complementary demand
- leading the development of P2X’s offtake strategy to maximise the value of our production while managing our exposure to market risks
- collaborating with colleagues across the full breadth of our organisation to help design localised offtake solutions which leverage our global platform
- acting as relationship sponsor for the organisation during negotiations with key customers to agree core pricing and commercial terms
- joining the P2X Commercial Management Team, where we share and debate perspectives covering all commercial activities to set a clear direction for the Division.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience working in a senior offtake role in international energy or commodity markets, with insight of sales to chemical, shipping, steel, or transportation segments
- possess exceptional networking and customer engagement abilities
- thrive in a high-performance and fast-growth environment, where rapid shifts in landscape demand agility and the patience to pivot or start again
- enjoy being an original thinker, using research, networking, and creativity to drive the marketing of P2X’s products to new customers and applications
- bring your commercial judgement to make decisive and pragmatic recommendations that secure our key strategic and economic aims
- are perseverant, collaborative, calm, and demonstrate a high level of integrity.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 24 February 2023.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.