Engineering and construction
Project Coordinator Intern
Imagine a future where you‘re contributing to the construction of grid-scale renewable energy projects
Join us in this role where you’ll support the day-to-day construction of onshore renewable energy projects. Your primary responsibilities will include assisting the team with monitoring schedule, managing cost, and ensuring safety and quality.
Welcome to EPC
You’ll be part of Project Execution where you, together with your colleagues, will be the primary point of contact for the external contractors and internal stakeholders during the execution of the project. You’ll oversee the project safety, schedule, and budget. As a team, we consistently communicate to share lessons learned from other projects, pursue additional trainings and certifications, and prioritize group learning opportunities.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in the overall execution of assigned onshore assets
- managing schedule, scope, and budget for onshore renewable energy projects
- owning and managing individual intern project
- coordinating and interfacing internally with other departments
- identifying and capturing key value driving lessons learned during project execution to continuously improve onshore business performance
- ensuring safety metrics and best practices are adhered to.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a rising senior pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related discipline
- possess strong communication and organizational skills
- are highly driven, flexible, and self-motivated
- demonstrate a passion for the renewable energy industry
- demonstrate attention to detail and proven analytical skills
- can understand and employ engineering and construction plan specifications, methods, and procedures.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than March 1, 2023.
We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do regular travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll need to be on the construction site to observe and manage progress.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.