Marketing, branding and communications
Senior Communication Specialist to HR Communication (maternity cover)
Imagine a future where you plan, produce, and advise on HR communication that reaches thousands of colleagues in the world’s most sustainable energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll help ensure consistent, global, and receiver-oriented communication that contributes to ensuring that people at Ørsted can thrive, perform, and grow.
Welcome to Employer Branding & HR Communication
You’ll be part of the HR Communication team where you, together with three other communication specialists, will help your 190 colleagues in People & Development plan and produce their company-wide communication. Together with Employer Branding, we’re an inclusive, dedicated, and ambitious group of thirteen communication and branding colleagues who love professional discussions, laughs, and who value you for the perspectives you bring.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning, reviewing, and producing global internal communication about HR activities
- advising colleagues about the best communication approach to getting their messages across and helping them scope their communication products, in accordance with Ørsted’s communication guidelines
- delivering the communication for internal events, campaigns, and large internal conferences
- managing communication projects at each stage of the process, from planning to execution, and handling the production of communication materials by coordinating with graphic designers and other internal and external suppliers
- maintaining our communication framework, toolbox, and annual communication plan.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant master’s degree in communication studies
- have experience from a similar internal communication position, as well as with planning communication, developing key messages, producing texts for intranets, newsletters, guides, and campaign material
- know how to use the journalist’s toolbox to communicate complex matters so they’re easy to understand, and to frame texts for different target groups and communication channels
- are able to manage projects and stakeholders and to reach compromises without compromising the quality of the final product
- speak and write English fluently, enabling you to communicate smoothly, correctly, and efficiently across our international organisation
- are structured, detail-oriented, and perseverant, and able to contribute with creative ideas for concepts and following those ideas through.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anja Basilio Fabech, Head of HR Communication, on (Denmark +45) 99558076 on Mondays to Fridays from 09:00-15:00 CET if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.