Operations and technicians
Head of JUHLS Execution
Imagine a future where you ensure optimal execution of offshore wind farm maintenance by leading high-performing specialised heavy lift technicians
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for a team of specialised heavy lift technicians who work out of Denmark and the United Kingdom across all our wind farms in region Europe.
Welcome to Jack-up & Heavy Lifting Solutions
You’ll be part of Jack-up & Heavy Lifting Solutions where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for a competent and specialised workforce, supporting Offshore Operations by performing major component exchanges across all wind farms in region Europe. You’ll work closely with JUHLS project managers, Offshore Management, and other teams within the area of Generation Project and Campaigns. As a team, we deliver a safe, efficient, and cost-optimised, high-quality operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building, leading, and developing a team of highly specialised heavy lift technicians
- setting team priorities and developing strategies supporting the continued growth within the area of major component exchanges
- enforcing a strong QHSE culture and awareness
- ensuring the continued development of the competencies of the heavy lift technicians
- optimising the utilisation of heavy lift technicians during weather days and other standstill periods
- ensuring the continued validity of relevant courses and associated permits for the heavy lift technicians.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have proven leadership skills
- have strong QHSE leadership skills
- are experienced in leading from a distance
- have strong English skills, both spoken and written
- have strong communication skills
- possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office and, preferably, basic knowledge of SAP.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For DK and the UK, please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Sommer, Head of JUHLS, on (Denmark +45) 99556077, if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.