Administrative Management Assistant
Imagine a future where you turn your passion into action and create a world that runs on green energy by supporting the PMO and Business Management team in QHSE
Join us in this role where you’ll support the Portfolio Management Office and lead a group of 4 administrative trainees in QHSE. You’ll administer their training and development with support from the Ørsted Trainee Programme responsible. You’ll also supervise the trainee’s work, support the various QHSE departments and be responsible for the QHSE SharePoint sites. The support for the Portfolio Management Office entails the administrative support for the office in portfolio and project management.
Welcome to PMO and Business Management
You'll be part of a small team of project specialists in the Project Management Office and a team providing support for the QHSE Management team and department. Together with your colleagues, you’ll have a number of responsibilities, incl. administrative support to QHSE departments, specific tasks for the QHSE Senior Leadership team, various types of support for the PMO in project portfolio management, and arranging meetings and events, preparing presentations, and supporting the QHSE onboarding. As a team, we embrace the many different challenges we get, and besides getting the job done, we ensure that they act as learning experiences. We have a work culture characterised by trust and openness.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the QHSE administrative trainees and follow up on their training and well-being
- providing administrative support for the Portfolio Management Office
- handling presentations and preparations for meetings and calendar administration
- administering internal SharePoint sites, and supporting the QHSE Senior Leadership team
- supporting the Head of department and providing back-up assistance for the SVP of QHSE.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are fluent in English and Danish, both in writing and orally
- have IT skills in Microsoft office and Microsoft Outlook, with knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
- have the ability to prioritise tasks within a fast-paced environment
- have strong interpersonal with an understanding of the dynamics of a large international organisation
- have strong communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Per Kampp, Head of PMO and Business Management, on (Denmark +45) 99552170 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.