Imagine a future where you ensure support of all parts in a daily operation towards sites
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure availability of tools, spare parts, main components, and crane materials, as well as act as the first point of contact for suppliers and planners. You’ll procure materials and services according to the demands of the requisitioners and our policies.
Welcome to Procurement & Procurement Excellence
You’ll be part of O&M Components Procurement & Supply Management where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure deliveries of components and spare parts. You’ll also ensure that purchase orders are placed on suppliers to meet the requirements from sites in terms of best price, quality, and delivery date. Your other tasks will include sourcing and negotiating with new suppliers of materials, where no contract is in place, and ensuring contribution to the overall procurement savings. As a team, we support each other and highly value team relationships and a positive working atmosphere.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating and following up on purchase orders
- ensuring on-time delivery from suppliers
- being the single point contact for requisitioners and interface to stakeholders and suppliers.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant technical or commercial education at a master’s or bachelor’s level
- possess strong SAP skills and negotiation experience
- have experience with various types of procurement, i.e., services, supplies, and works
- preferably have substantial relevant experience with supply chain and logistics or procurement and contract management
- preferably have experience with supply chain and logistics and construction of offshore wind farms and power plants.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28 February 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Dorota Zembol, Manager, on (Poland +48) 513462877, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.