IT and digital
Senior Power BI Data Platform Consultant
Imagine a future where you act as a governance and administration focal point for Power BI analytics solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll have a unique opportunity to develop your professional competences in Power BI by working with platform governance and administration, stabilising performance, and resolving very complex incidents that very often need direct coordination with Microsoft. You’ll also become part of a large IT organisation with over 1000 employees worldwide.
Welcome to Data & Analytics
You’ll be part of BI Reporting where you, together with your diverse colleagues from Poland and Denmark, will take an active role in governing, administrating, and developing Power BI solutions. In our team, we handle multiple data technologies, incl. Azure, HANA, Business Objects, and Tableau, based on agile methodology delivery. Our project team is IT driven and consists of ten consultants sharing a passion for Business intelligence. As a team, we ensure you’ve got a safe space that enables you to bring your whole self to work. You’ll be encouraged to attend multiple trainings and events allowing you to take your career towards desired direction.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing landscape administration tasks e.g., setting up and maintaining gateways, auditing licenses, and developing best practices for business users
- providing proactive support for application and operational issues across the production environment
- working closely with the business while developing PoCs for sophisticated solutions
- handling various support requests related to our Power BI platform
- monitoring, maintaining, improving, and upgrading our Power BI solution on a regular basis by taking over tasks set by the Technical Applications Responsible.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with Power BI Service, Power BI Premium administration, and, possibly, landscape governance
- have a knack for configuring and troubleshooting gateways, using REST API for Power BI and built custom connectors
- can troubleshoot and develop Power BI reports, incl. M, DAX, and visuals
- have a good understanding of SQL and preferably, but not necessarily, have knowledge of data sources and queries based on Azure, HANA, SSAS, and BW, incl. security risks mitigation
- are fluent in spoken and written English at a level which allows you to form and maintain strong bonds between our customers and the team.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
For the position in Poland or Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Przemyslaw Ostrowski, Head of Data & Analytics, on (Poland +48) 690483188, if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Malaysia, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.