Finance and controlling
Product Owner in Ørsted Business Services
Imagine a future where you drive and facilitate the development of performance management reporting for our global shared service centre
Join us in this role where you’ll take the position as product owner for the Performance Management Reporting team in our ØBS Agile Release Train. In this position you’ll work in a cross-functional agile team. The reporting platform plays an important role in accelerating the operational excellence of the main services delivered by ØBS: procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report, and hire-to-retire.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services
You’ll be part of Execution Support and the ØBS Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will develop our performance management and operational reporting on efficiency, quality and people measures. As a team, we collaborate across all departments in Ørsted Business Services and with IT according to agile methods. The team consists of skilled experts developing global methods, e.g., within areas such as process design, data analytics and decision making proposals. We focus on team empowerment and working style is proactive and collaborative.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating a product vision and roadmap for our performance management reporting
- managing the development backlog in close collaboration with leadership and the agile team, ensuring the delivery and deployment of new features goes according to plan
- preparing features, stories, and dependencies for planning and prioritisation
- providing input related to the architectural runway, ensuring its verification together with the application of emerging technologies
- driving user-oriented business improvements.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree, preferably in finance, economics, or related field
- have experience from setting up performance management reporting
- have a solid track record in driving user-oriented business improvements
- are a team-player and are eager to work in a large organisation with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- thrive in the spot between business and IT, always looking to engage your cross-functional competences.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Niels Fabricius, Director, on (Germany +49) 1732992716, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.