Finance and controlling
Senior Project Accountant
Imagine a future where you are involved in implementing and maintaining project finance reports of our green energy projects across the regions
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of the stage development project until delivering first power to the market. We want to run an efficient organisation staffed with happy employees who deliver great quality to the business.
Welcome to Ørsted Business Services
You’ll be part of Global Project Accounting & Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will provide project accounting services, e.g., implementing and maintaining project structures, maintaining budget and forecasts figures in our reporting system, and performing month-end procedures for our projects to our stakeholders. As a team, we focus on empowering talent to deliver efficient, standardised, and global services with high customer satisfaction.
You’ll play an important role in:
- implementing and maintaining project structures in SAP (WBS/Networks) and breaking down budgets to fit into SAP structure
- intercompany recharges
- maintaining budget and forecasts figures in our reporting system.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s/master’s degree in economics, accounting, finance, or FP&A
- can communicate clearly in writing; like to communicate readily understandable language, and speak and write English at an academic level (Spanish/Korean language is an advantage)
- possess a broad understanding of accounting and financial planning, are result-oriented, independent, ambitious, and have a structured and data-driven approach to your work
- possess general knowledge that local GAAP requirement may add complexity
- thrive in an international environment and have the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 JANUARY 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be meeting stakeholders and colleagues around the world.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.