Finance and controlling
Operations Professional for payment processes
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent financial services to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our global payment processes
are on time while ensuring that the quality of the services rendered to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of our Financial Services KUL team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the reconciliation and other business support services on a global scale. You’ll join the Finance Operations team within Financial Services.
You’ll play an important role in:
- running and monitoring the auto payment routines
- resolving issues related to cash posting by working with both external and internal parties
- managing banking relationships for specific countries or customer groups within your area of responsibility, and collaborating with the Treasury team
- developing an understanding of the technologies involved in the end-to-end process, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- keeping up to date and developing process specific competencies and technical skills
- supporting the continuous improvement projects as assigned by the Payment Maturation team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge on payment, especially within APAC
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically within account payable
- speak and write English fluently and preferably have Korean, Mandarin, Japanese or Vietnamese language skills as well
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving
- have good communication skills
- are also welcome to apply if you’ve recently graduated and have an eagerness to learn.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.