Finance and controlling
Analyst/Associate for offshore wind projects
Imagine a future where you're responsible for performing valuations and preparing decision material for a portfolio of offshore wind projects in Region Europe
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a larger project team and play a key role during a project’s executional and operational phase. We have a strong footprint in Region Europe which provides you with the opportunity to perform valuation and financial analysis on many different projects.
Welcome to Investment Analysis Europe
You’ll be part of Portfolio Valuation where you, together with your colleagues, will support offshore projects in operation and under construction with financial and commercial assessments which will be presented throughout the organisation. You'll join diverse and motivated project teams and be responsible for managing good collaborations with your stakeholders across the entire organisation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- performing valuations and investment optimisations of your own portfolio of projects
- providing input to long-term financial planning at business unit and portfolio level
- collaborating with and managing a wide range of cross-functional stakeholders within the organisation, as well as your immediate colleagues in Investment Analysis
- develop, maintain, and operate business cases and valuation models
- contribute to and participate in cross-functional and corporate development projects.
To succeed in the role, you:
- contribute to an ambitious and professional team and a positive atmosphere amongst your colleagues to achieve our common goals as a team
- have excellent communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills to ensure complex financial matters are understood by all stakeholders across different geographies and cultural backgrounds
- have strong analytical skills combined with a curiosity to learn more
- thrive in a dynamic environment where you maintain an overview over the financial side of our business, ensuring the integrity of our business cases and financial commitments
- are a skilled user of Excel and PowerPoint and enjoy working with financial models.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 11 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Milthers Pedersen, Head of Offshore Portfolio Valuation, on (Denmark +45) 99559484, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.