Senior Compensation & Benefits Consultant
Imagine a future where you work with compensation and benefits for a global green energy major
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for driving and maintaining our compensation and benefits deliverables and support employee relations work in Denmark and Sweden. You’ll work closely with your colleagues in our Global Compensation & Benefits team, our HR consultants, HR legal advisors and HR business partners. You’ll act as partner and a guardian when developing and driving compensation activities across two countries in collaboration with colleagues in different communities of practice.
Welcome to People & Development
You’ll be part of People & Development, DK & SE where you, together with your colleagues, will have the responsibility for ensuring that we deliver on our People & Development agenda in Denmark and Sweden. You’ll report to the Head of People & Development, DK & SE and be part of a team of highly professional HR and legal colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the business with benchmarking, key positions, position evaluation using the Mercer IPE framework, and applying global compensation initiatives
- compiling and analysing data for collective agreements
- participating in dialogue with employee representatives and taking part in negotiations
- working with local and regional compensation and benefits projects
- handling employee relations tasks and our pension scheme with our external provider.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience with analysing numbers and compensation matters and have advanced Microsoft Excel and presentation skills
- are motivated by having a wide range of tasks from analytical work to comprehensive consulting of employee relations tasks
- create results and have management skills and business acumen
- can demonstrate good knowledge of the Danish labour market
- communicate positively and convincingly across functional and organisational levels and demonstrate capabilities in preparing and presenting solutions and changes
- are fluent in Danish and English, both verbally and in writing.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Mette Hoejgaard Nielsen, Head of P＆D, Region Continental Europe, on (Denmark +45) 99554720 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.