Operations and technicians
Regional Director, Central
Imagine a future where you lead all asset management and operational activities in our newly formed Central region
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure the delivery of all commercial agreements relating to onshore operational assets in the region. Within this remit, you’ll ensure regional business objectives, incl. QHSE, EBITDA, and commercial delivery, are met through world-class performance, whilst collaborating with the wider Ørsted team.
Welcome to Asset Operations
You’ll be part of our Central Region where you, together with your colleagues, will drive QHSE performance, initiatives, and cultural improvements, in collaboration with our supply chain and business partners. A key aspect of your role will involve providing leadership for this highly motivated and talented team of asset managers and operations managers for all existing and future operational assets in the region. You’ll thrive, perform, and grow within an enjoyable, inclusive environment with a strong focus on collaboration and innovation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing inspirational leadership to the regional organization and collaborating with the wider team
- leading commercial asset management activities, incl. investment partner relationships, and optimizing individual asset business cases
- ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations in the region, incl. QHSE and NERC/FERC/ISO/RTO
- delivering cost management and reduction programmes, incl. annual budget processes
- identifying and implementing best practices across the Asset Operations team and the Americas region and building upon our culture of continuous improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, business, or similar
- have significant experience in the renewable energy operations or asset management sectors
- bring a strong track record in leading teams to deliver outstanding results
- are experienced in working with cross-functional and international teams
- bring a collaborative, team-first mindset.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-12-16. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.