Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Senior Public Affairs Advisor
Imagine a future where you represent Ørsted before key local and national Swedish stakeholders and help shape Sweden’s energy transition
Join us in this role where you’ll lead the strategy and implementation of our public affairs work and set the direction for how we can succeed, increasing the use of renewable energy in Sweden. You'll represent our organisation towards external stakeholders and leverage our capabilities to succeed in Sweden.
Welcome to Regulatory and Public Affairs
You’ll be part of Regulatory and Public Affairs Nordics where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for setting and shaping the company’s legislative and policy agenda in the Nordics, focusing on Sweden but you’ll also support our public affairs activities in Norway. You’ll work closely with Regulatory Affairs and Marked Development as well as the Communications and project teams, being part of a professional network of experts. In this team, you’ll be part of a collaborative culture characterised by trust, curiosity, and professionalism. The Nordics team consists of five colleagues, two of whom are based in our Stockholm office – but we do also have offices in Malmö and Copenhagen.
You’ll play an important role in:
- participating in and shaping relevant legislative processes and public debates
- developing and implementing strategies for stakeholder communication
- establishing and maintaining contacts with relevant political stakeholders in the government, parliament, ministries, political parties, and other important stakeholders at the local and national level.
- representing us in Sweden.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience from working with public affairs in Sweden, and preferably with green energy questions
- have a strong understanding of green energy and related policy as well as knowledge about legislative processes
- are a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills in both Swedish and English
- enjoy working independently and lead strategies in a place where your work is amplified through the collaboration with colleagues.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing, green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 8 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Oeyvind Vessia, Head of Energy Economics, on (Denmark +45) 99556980 or Beatrice Teurneau, Senior Regulatory Advisor, on + 46 703 972 899. if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.
Please note that there’ll be some travel activity if you’re not based in the Stockholm office, as many stakeholders reside in Stockholm.