Imagine a future where you’re part of a diverse admin team at the core of Offshore Ørsted, where your passion for enabling great leadership can grow and is valued
Join us in this role where you’ll be working closely with a member of the management team of Offshore Poland. You’ll take ownership of all practicalities to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements, keeping of deadlines, and generally overseeing that the obligations are met. You’ll filter, prioritise, and manage demanding schedules but also, occasionally act on their behalf while always maintaining the highest level of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
Welcome to Offshore Poland
You’ll be part of Offshore Poland team working directly under director for Offshore Poland where you, together with your colleagues, will closely cooperate with teams working toward expending and shaping our presence in Poland. Our responsibilities are broad and varied and we excel at the operational level where we communicate, execute, and follow through. We welcome you into a diverse team where knowledge sharing is top of our agenda - both within our team and in the organisational community. Through personal leadership and a strong sense of belonging, you will have the opportunity to learn, grow, and make a valued difference for management and your colleagues.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving all management activities: schedules, travels, communication, meetings, presentations, workshops, HR processes etc., but also supporting the organisation of events, both external and internal
- assisting the managing director of Offshore Poland with key department initiatives
- supporting the set-up and maintenance of administrative tools and processes in Offshore Poland
- building and sustaining stakeholder relations both internally and externally in accordance with our guiding principles
- optimising processes and driving shared tasks across the offshore organisation in close collaboration with your colleagues and our close stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are passionate about supporting others to enable great leadership and you have previous PA/EA/Management Assistant or similar experience from an international company
- set the bar high, but also know when deliverables are good enough, aiming for fit for purpose rather than perfection and naturally gravitating towards structure, systems, and well-defined processes
- have previous experience with working in a team, and whilst you thrive on joint successes rather than individual homeruns, you can also work independently and are able to prioritise a wide variety of tasks and commitments
- have proficient PC/Windows 10 skills, especially Microsoft O365: Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Excel, knowledge of SAP/SAP Concur is an advantage
- can fluently communicate both in Polish and English and have good writing skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Aneta Wojcik, Senior Management Support Consultant, on (Poland +48) 501125714, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.