Engineering and construction
Civil or Structural Engineering Graduate
Step closer to a career where you carry out design and project management, using your sustainable mindset to shape the renewable energy transition
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
This role gives you the unique opportunity to kickstart your career within engineering where you, together with subject matter experts, will develop state-of-the-art and high-quality onshore civil design, manage civil design processes on e.g., onshore substations, harbours, and operation facilities, and review civil and mechanical design packages. One of your rotations will be in Korea and be based on relevant projects where you’ll get the change to shape the fast-paced and growing green energy market. The following rotation could be in another APAC country on in Central Europe based on your interest and new projects.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing relationships with internal and global stakeholders to define the onshore scope of work
- supporting the civil engineering discipline and design of our onshore substations, harbours, operation facilities, and other onshore or nearshore facilities
- managing and strengthening relationships in relation to EPC contractors and JV partners.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in civil/structural design and/or civil project management before 1 September 2023
- enjoy being part of a project where coordination and collaboration with other project disciplines is essential
- thrive working in a fast-paced and diverse international environment that brings together various employees, nationalities, cultures, and authorities
- thrive communicating both in-person and virtually with your stakeholders
- have an interest in working with BIM models, making simple clash identifications
- are detail-oriented and have a good sense of perspective.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 10 February 2023. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Step closer to a career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.