Finance and controlling
Head of Treasury Front Office
Imagine a future where you’re on the forefront of the financial markets, contributing to Ørsted’s liquidity, hedging, and financial investment needs
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for our centralised Treasury Front Office that manages the organisation’s liquidity position and financial hedging portfolio and is on a journey to further develop the global cash management setup. You’ll work on improving and automating processes and make decisions with potentially large financial impact. You’ll be in close dialogue with our relationship banks on a wide range of treasury topics and in close collaboration with the Funding team to ensure optimal use and sourcing of liquidity.
Welcome to Treasury & Capital Planning
You’ll be part of Treasury Front Office where you, together with your colleagues, will work on developing our already sophisticated cash management setup, especially towards new markets. You’ll work with hedging of FX, interest rates, and inflation exposures, both for the regular commercial flow, but also M&A activities. The team consists junior and senior profiles with strong capabilities and knowledge of the treasury area and the organisation, and many tasks are done with a high level of information sharing. You’ll experience a high level of team spirit and support towards providing opportunities for everyone to learn and develop their talent.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving and prioritising projects within the Treasury area, continuously looking for improvements
- developing our global cash management setup
- presenting to management, ensuring the key market movements are communicated in a concise manner
- close collaboration with the organisation’s Funding, Risk Management, M&A and Back Office along with the external bank group
- management and development of the team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in finance, economics, or similar
- have experience from a similar role
- have deep knowledge of financial markets and instruments as well as good knowledge of cash management and funding
- are a team-player and strive to maintain personal development and job satisfaction of each of the team members
- are a service oriented business partner for both internal and external stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kasper Kiim Jensen, Vice President, on (Denmark +45) 99555031, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.