IT and digital
Imagine a future where you shape global growth with digital technology while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll perform your tasks within an Agile release train (ART) and IT product line setup in a scrum team. You’ll be responsible for removing impediments, maintaining constant communication, and handling collaboration with application architects, the Product Owner, and others within the team.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Competence Centre
You’ll be part of Agile Release Train where you, together with your colleagues, will work with other great people in a fun, inspiring, and ambitious Agile organisation. You’ll join the team of Scrum Masters in the ART where we team up, help each other, and learn from each other. Together with your scrum team, you’ll create innovative digital solutions which will help to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving change and developing the team on our agile journey, in collaboration with other scrum masters, product owners, and the agile team leadership
- supporting the team and team members, mitigating risks, optimising utilisation and flow to keep the team on track to secure common goals
- keeping track of the agile team’s needs and feedback, addressing actions and resolving shared obstacles when needed through facilitation and coaching
- taking the initiative in improving our processes and IT solutions through team or program-level retrospectives
- facilitating agile events and helping the product owner keep the backlog in good shape
- supporting the release train engineer in getting a clear overview of team deliverables.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a certified scrum master with solid experience from working in the Scrum Master role for different teams or companies
- have strong communication skills and an innovative mindset
- have a proactive approach and strong relationship-building skills
- can create a psychologically safe environment where people perform at their best and work together as a team
- can focus on increasing the team performance by improving processes and team dynamics
- ideally have previous experience from a Scaled Agile Setup, i.e., SAFe, or similar frameworks, and are active in the agile community.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, , on (Poland +48) 789869536 on Wednesdays to Fridays from 09:00-16:00 CET; Central European Time if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.