Operations and technicians
Process and System Integrity Intern
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through sustainability and asset integrity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we manage the overall asset integrity of our sites and interface directly with our sites, manufacturers, and asset owners. We offer a position where you’ll drive different processes and system tasks, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise whilst influencing major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Integrity Systems
You’ll be part of Integrity Systems where you, together with your colleagues, will develop, handle, and drive different business processes and systems, reporting to both internal and external customers, and thereby support on establishing Asset Integrity Management (AIM) for all the offshore wind assets. You’ll also play an active role in various digitalisation and process development projects within other areas in Asset Integrity Management. In addition, you’ll get a fantastic opportunity to work with Agile Sprint Planning setup for task planning, prioritising, and sharing tasks with other departments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing processes, templates, and guidelines and assisting in their digitalisation and implementation at offshore windfarm sites and back-office
- supporting on quarterly and partner reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
,and supporting in the digitalisation of those reports through Microsoft Power Platform tools
- reviewing and updating our AIM process and system landscape
,and further developing the Strategic AIM Plan process
- analysing master data in our systems to enable digitalised monitoring and reporting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying for a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical or business university and have at least one year left before graduating and are therefore eligible to undertake an internship
- have worked with engineering or business or digitalisation area within energy, electricity, mechanics, or a similar field during your studies
- possess basic knowledge of, or are eager to quickly learn, Power BI, Tableau, or other similar Microsoft Power Platform tools to support digitalisation
- have a proactive and structured approach to your work tasks and thrive in a changing environment
- are skilled at interacting and cooperating with your stakeholders.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 November 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ravi Subramanian Venkateswaran, Senior Asset Integrity Specialist, on (Denmark +45) 99558694, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.