Fac Mgmt Coordinator-East Setauket
Imagine a future where…
you assist in managing operational and strategic responsibility for facilities management for our temporary and permanent O&M facility.
Welcome to Facility Management You'll be a part of our FM team where together with your colleagues you will assist the Facilities Manager across offices, warehouses and external site areas within the portfolio, and to ensure optimum operational efficiency of our sites to support the Operations and Maintenance of the offshore wind farms. Using the resources available, you will troubleshoot day-to-day issues across the sites, facilitate and set work activities and contractors, provide site inductions, and ensure our facilities are efficient.
You’ll play an important role in:
- Providing site inductions, maintain records and complete CAW’s for all contractors, and ensuring all data and documents are uploaded into Spacewell & Ørsted systems
- Contribute to the development and implementation of operational planning for the facilities and actively seek opportunities to reduce cost across the portfolio
- Monitor suppliers against SLA's & KPI's with an emphasis on cost saving, response times and local content
- Implement and monitor energy performance measures and digitalisation of FM
- Manage all Framework orders for FM work including budget and purchase control.
To succeed in the role:
- Previous facilities management/coordination role
- Strong communication, stakeholder management, relationship building, contractor management & project management skills, with the ability to work for a global FM team
- Advanced knowledge of HSE, statutory compliance and permit to work systems, and good technical understanding of building fabric, M&E systems and PPM processes
- Qualification in building or FM, HSE or related discipline
- Ability to lead FM related business across multiple sites, and an understanding of sustainability and energy optimisation in FM