IT and digital
Imagine a future where you make a difference designing our future in the world’s most innovative energy production enterprise
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for translating user needs into concrete solutions. In our UX Design team, we have a clear vision of setting new standards for the user experience in the energy sector. To achieve this, we’re living out our passion for user experience, innovation, and design with the end-user goal in mind.
Welcome to Agile & Capacity Competency Centre
You’ll be part of UX Design community where you, together with your colleagues, will be the frontrunner of agile and design transformations within our organisation. In Agile Delivery we focus on knowledge sharing and maturing the organisation in line with best design practices and agile principles. We have a great work culture and a high level of trust which is a great foundation for continuously improving our skillset. You’ll mostly be based in Warsaw, with your teams collectively distributed across three continents.
You’ll play an important role in:
- collaborating with all our organisation’s business and development areas to envision, design, and build new digital experiences
- the end-to-end delivery process from early discovery to product launch and further adaptation
- acting as the ‘voice’ of holistic user experience, usability, and user adoption within the project teams or the agile development, ensuring that appropriate research and design support business solutions
- planning, conducting, and leading whiteboarding sessions, workshops, research sessions, and team meetings
- developing low- and high-fidelity prototypes, incl. wireframes when required
- developing prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity and improving them based on user and client feedback.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree or higher and UI/UX development experience
- take ownership, driving product discovery and understanding, and delivering solutions that exceed expectations with strong storytelling skills
- can create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows and can analyse user feedback and activity, iterating to enhance the user experience
- have practical experience with the Design Thinking principles and preferably have experience using Figma and Miro
- have experience in information architecture and spatial design: if you can show documented results from previous digital or physical design projects, that’s a plus
- have excellent English language skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 03 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magda Szleszynska-Szczap, Head of Agile ＆ Capacity, on (Poland +48) 789869536 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll travel frequently to Denmark and intermittently to Ørsted’s operational sites.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.