IT and digital
Junior Application Consultant SAP SD
Imagine a future where you provide support and help to create further growth in a leading international organisation and grow your SAP SD expertise
Join us in this role where you’ll turn business expectations into deliverables for our application and provide the business with support in the SAP Sales and Distribution area.
Welcome to ERP Applications Competency Center
You’ll be part of Ørsted Business Services-ØBS where you, together with your colleagues, will enhance our capabilities in areas related to the SAP SD module. ERP Applications is a community consisting of 24 consultants working with the business through an agile delivery organisation. Ørsted is a certified SAP Customer Centre of Expertise and this community ensures a great cohesion and platform for high-quality knowledge sharing.
You’ll play an important role in:
- serving as the first line of support for incidents assigned to the ØBS team group
- delivering ØBS team change requests
- leading new change requests
To succeed in the role, you:
- have some knowledge of SAP SD and have a strong willingness to develop through self-study
- have a basic understanding of integration points of SAP SD with other SAP modules and applications, especially EWM, MM, PM, and FI/CO
- have some experience with working in international environment, and virtue teamwork and effective communication
- are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- have experience as Junior SD consultant, Junior specialist with knowledge of another SAP module, Business analyst with excellent knowledge of SAP, Business SAP super user
- ASSETS: 1. Knowledge of ABAP 2. Ability to describe processes supported by SAP SD application especially in Intercompany area 3. Knowledge of agile methodology
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Kozakowska, Head of ERP Applications, on , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.