IT and digital
Full Stack Software Engineer (Delphi)
Imagine a future where you use your technology enthusiasm and experience to explore emerging technologies for business use and drive digital innovation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for enabling web-based and desktop applications that support the electrical design process in a simple, user-friendly way.
Welcome to Engineering - ART - Foundation Design Product Area
You’ll be part of the Foundation Design and Power Generation Team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop mathematical modelling solutions for wind turbine response simulation, designing and implementing models for the optimisation and quality assurance of complex process flows.
You’ll play an important role in:
- creating business value by developing and maintaining extended functionality on IT products for Engineering business users by developing mathematical modelling solutions for wind turbine operations
- creating and maintaining software solutions for both internal users and external customers and vendors
- participating in daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, and sprint planning ceremonies with colleagues, as well as ensuring optimisation of the Agile development process
- applying best software development practices, incl. source control systems such as git, and conducting code reviews, pull requests, automated testing, familiarity with DevOps, and associated tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an academic degree in physics or mathematics at a bachelor level, or professional experience developing applications in Delphi (Object Pascal)
- have profound theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the field of mathematical modelling and numerical statistics
- advocate clean coding principles and development best practices (SOLID, DRY) and have a very good understanding of OO
- apply best software development practices, incl. source control systems such as git, and conducting code reviews, pull requests, automated testing, familiarity with DevOps, and associated tools ecosystem, etc.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate business and technical requirements.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 December 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.