Strategy and business development
Senior Business Continuity Specialist
Imagine a future where you play a key role in ensuring the resilience of our assets in our journey toward creating a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in expanding the Business Continuity (BC) team’s capabilities and scalability to meet the demands of a quickly expanding global business. This is your opportunity to be directly involved with the further development and implementation of contingency plans in our emerging regions.
Welcome to Asset Plans & Integrity
You’ll be part of the Business Continuity team where you, together with your two or three other colleagues, will support Operations globally with a Business Continuity Management (BCM) framework, a rollout of standardised plans and processes to ensure the resilience and continuation of operation in case of major disruption. The team plays a significant role in training regions and responding to major incidents when they occur. The next rollouts of the BCM system will be in the emerging regions in North America and Asia, all the while increasing collaboration with global IT functions.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting global rollout, training, and continuous improvement of the Operations BCM system
- identifying and supporting critical functions, i.e., IT/OT or business process or mechanical/HV critical components, with continuity and recovery plans, spare parts strategies, and/or processes
- managing and/or coordinating response to major asset-related incidents, e.g., power cable failure, and driving exercises and lessons-learned workshops for continuous improvement of response processes
- monitoring the BCM systems via KPIs, internal audits, and regular status meetings
- interfacing with other resilience-related functions, e.g., risk management, emergency and crisis management, IT/OT/information security, and supply chain.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in one or more of the following areas: business continuity, enterprise risk management, emergency and crisis management, IT/OT/information security and/or process control/design, quality control, audit, or other related areas
- have experience with one or a combination of: business continuity, IT incident management, or IT continuity and/or experience with ISO series 22301, 27001, and 9001
- have the ability to thrive in an evolving international environment, through the use of strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills towards technical, commercial, and executive stakeholders
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work and the ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur, Head of Asset Plans & Integrity, on (Denmark +45) 99557576, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.