IT and digital
DevOps Engineer working with Kubernetes
Imagine a future where your cloud and Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a wonderful team, building our cloud and Kubernetes services that are pivotal for the digital transformation of the energy trading area. We’re in the midst of a large transformation program moving from on-premises to cloud infrastructure for our trading and risk management functions. You’ll be one of almost thirty specialists within a competence centre where your personal and professional development is prioritised.
Welcome to Markets & Risk ART
You’ll be part of Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre where you, together with your engaged and supportive colleagues, will build and operate strong Kubernetes and related cloud services. These services will be used for our algorithmic trading capabilities, as well as market operations for our wind farms. We work in a matrix structure where you’ll cooperate closely with traders, analysts, developers, and integration colleagues in a scrum team in the Markets & Risk ART (SAFe Agile Release Train).
You’ll play an important role in:
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure and most probably AWS in the near future
- maturing Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
- providing Kubernetes expertise and guidance to business and developer colleagues
- supporting the continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
- cooperating closely with cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a team player with strong technical skills, motivated by transforming the technology in close co-operation with a variety of stakeholders, experienced in working with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment
- have experience working with cloud technologies and previously deployed and managed Kubernetes
- feel comfortable with at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell, and know good programming practices, e.g., working with Git, pull requests and applying good programming patterns like DRY
- understand the importance of Infrastructure as Code and have worked with it, preferably with Terraform
- understand enterprise integration patterns and general IT security within the integration area and are familiar with CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Azure DevOps
- preferably have knowledge of good security and automation practices.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 March 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Bartos, Head of Trading, Integration & Middleware, on (+48) 507367039, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.