IT and digital
Senior User Experience Designer
Imagine a future where you utilise the power of design in a variety of ways with UX
Join us in this role where you’ll support the entire organisation with creating great user experiences by ensuring that each project creates optimal value for the end user.
Welcome to Enterprise UX & Design Thinking
You’ll be working with engineering teams who are at the core of our business designing our wind farms. You’ll be helping more than 20 engineering products across five different areas in Engineering function, and you’ll be owning the user experience in one of the engineering areas.
You’ll work closely with more than six UXers in the Engineering function, as well as with 25+ design nerds and design strategists in the global community. You’ll be exchanging knowledge and learning from the global UX community.
You’ll play an important role in:
- working in cross-functional agile teams supported by your UX colleagues where you’ll plan, conduct, and lead whiteboarding sessions, workshops, and project meetings
- collaborating with key stakeholders and developing areas to envision, design, and build new digital experiences, building strong links between UX Design and the organisation
- acting as the ‘voice of the customer and the user’ within the project teams and agile release trains, ensuring appropriate research and design support
- developing low and high-fidelity wireframe prototypes and test solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and iterate on them based on feedback
- conducting user research, incl. various forms of in-person and remote research and validation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- as a minimum, have a bachelor’s degree combined with UX development experience
- are self-driven and manage to deliver solutions with strong storytelling skills and confidence in presenting to larger audiences
- have experience with facilitating workshops and creating user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps, and screen flows using digital collaborations tools, and experience with Miro and Figma is an advantage
- can analyse and recognise patterns relevant for user insights, and can utilise these to drive the user perspective into cross-functional development teams
- are experienced in the full software development life cycle with an agile mindset where experience with SAFe is a plus, but not a must
- have strong skills in building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (home and office-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.