Marketing, branding and communications
Imagine a future where you support the execution and optimisation of inspiring digital marketing activities – and have fun while doing it
Join us in this exciting role where you’ll play a key support role in coordinating, executing, and evaluating digital marketing activities. As Paid-Media Coordinator, you’ll collaborate closely with the Paid-Media team, internal stakeholders, and external media partners to fulfill campaign objectives and create success on our marketing activities. Our ability to support and execute digital projects and campaigns lays the foundation for our marketing success, and we can’t wait to welcome you!
Welcome to Global Branding & Marketing
You’ll be part of our Channel Marketing team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for coordinating, optimising, and following up on global marketing activities. Your key focus will be to support project managers and specialists with coordinating all deliverables related to campaign execution. Your responsibility will include a constant focus on progressing on campaigns and projects by meeting deadlines and having close dialogue with internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting project managers and specialists within the technical aspect of campaign execution, creating tracking, uploading campaign assets, etc.
- following up on campaign delivery, collecting data, and initiating the reporting process
- driving the processes around creative assets delivery for our marketing activities in close collaboration with our inhouse design team or external agencies
- managing the administrative part of campaign execution, following up on budgets and order POs
- keeping track of our campaign activities by coordinating deliverables and deadlines in close dialogue with stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- preferably have some experience with digital campaign execution and are familiar with media plans, specs, tracking, and data
- are highly structured in your work and have a detail-orientated approach
- have strong communication skills and understand how to approach different stakeholders
- are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and have a strong desire to build and follow effective processes
- have an understanding of marketing mechanisms and communication like user journeys and audience-centric approaches.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 15 July 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Gitte Birkdahl Jensen, Team Lead, on (Denmark +45) 99556306 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.