Strategy and business development
Senior Energy Analyst
Imagine a future where you can channel your passion for renewable energy to help us analyze, design, and improve the next generation of renewable projects
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to work across the Onshore pipeline, contributing your experience and expertise to analyze and optimize a wide range of solar and wind projects. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to improve existing processes and conduct ongoing R&D to support better understanding of our operational projects and how that impacts the pre-construction assessment process.
Welcome to Onshore Tech & Ops
You’ll be part of the Energy Analysis team where you, together with your colleagues, will work closely to conduct solar and wind site data analysis, project modeling, and energy yield assessments to support the design of our onshore utility scale solar and wind projects. The Energy Analysis team supports all stages of project development, construction, and operation, as well as across disciplines, to provide technically accurate and informative assessments.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assessing turbine performance and the impact of environmental constraints
- effectively managing teamwork and projects to deliver projects on time and within budget
- communicating complex technical issues to a non-technical audience, both verbally and in writing
- optimizing solar and wind projects as well as modeling the wind flow over project sites
- analyzing and interpreting measured solar data, wind data, and operational project data.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a BS in Engineering, Atmospheric Science, or another relevant technical field of study
- have demonstrable experience in solar resource analysis (energy yield assessment)
- have strong communication and analytical skills
- know how to effectively prioritize tasks and communicate with project stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2022-10-22. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations US, Talent Acquisition Operations US, on talentacquisitionUS@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.