Marketing, branding and communications
Student Assistant - Events & Employee Engagement team
Imagine a future where you kick-start your career, helping us to engage employees in our vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of our team that is planning and executing on internal campaigns and activities supporting our vision. We offer a unique and varied role where you’ll plan several events for the organisation and have every opportunity to develop your knowledge, competences, and skillset. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way.
Welcome to Events & Employee Engagement
You’ll be part of Global Branding & Marketing, a creative and ambitious team, which sets the overall strategic direction for our branding and marketing activities and functions as an in-house agency supporting the business. The Events & Employee Engagement team is part of Global Branding & Marketing. Your place of work will either be at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in our Gentofte office. Your working hours are 15-20 hours per week, depending on our wishes and your schedule at school.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling day-to-day operational tasks, supporting your colleagues in the team
- participating in projects and supporting the project manager, where your voice will be valued in the creative development and decision-making processes
- preparing meetings, developing presentation material, note-taking etc.
- creating and optimising content on our intranet, such as SharePoint.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a higher education programme, preferably related to communication, and have at least two years left
- are able to work both independently and collaboratively, thereby contributing with your knowledge and expertise
- are curious and have a proactive mindset, with a passion for making an impact
- are a good communicator in both Danish and English
- have a structured and analytical approach to your work and a good eye for detail
- thrive in a changing and dynamic environment and can juggle several tasks at the same time.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marianne Klockmann, Brand Projects & Employee Engagement, on +4599559840 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.