Student Assistant for facilitating Business Intelligence
Imagine a future where you’ll play a key part in making sure that we continue to develop and measure our FM services around the world to help optimise our value creation
Join us in this role where you’ll support in enabling Business Intelligence, primarily through an analytical approach and use of Power BI, throughout Global Real Estate & Workplace Management (GREWM) enhancing fact-based decision making within Real Estate and FM service portfolio spend, usage, utilisation, TCO, user satisfaction, and KPIs. You'll also support the development and implementation of GREWM’s current and future digitalisation initiatives exploring possibilities within data automation, machine learning, and robotics.
Welcome to Global Real Estate & Workplace Management
You’ll be part of GREWM Development & Business Intelligence where you, together with your colleagues, will work with and improve the attractiveness of our workplace based on best practices and our alignment with our brand and values. Development & BI is a strategic department of four people within Global Real Estate & Workplace Management (GREWM) that supports the internal demands and processes that are being digitised and can be used on a global level. We have a trusting and open work environment, where everyone has influence on the department's tasks and contributes to our common results.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting the development and implementation of GREWM’s digitalisation initiatives exploring possibilities within Data automation, AI, machine learning, robotics, IoT, etc.
- supporting GREWM within IT sourcing projects and digitalisation initiatives with functional requirements, demands, etc.
- supporting adequate handover to Facility Management, Security, etc. operations upon project completion, incl. drawings, documentation, relevant trainings, and service contracts, etc.
- supporting the design and further development of the financial and operational reporting framework for GREWM, using Power BI
- supporting the development and ownership of KPIs and measurements regimens to support GREWM in optimising the performance of corporate, people, and facility.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are an experienced user of data management and visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Excel
- are proactive and committed with the ability to “make things happen” including self-examining solutions
- have basic knowledge of requirements of financial and operational reporting to support strategic decision making and IT in a business context, including in relation to data management, Business Warehouses, etc.
- are currently studying for a degree within Business, Finance, IT, or similar
- make a positive impact and impression by applying a collaborative and communicative approach working effectively in a global organisation.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lars Peter Wilken, Head of GREWM Development & BI, on +4599552340 from 09:00 to 15:00 (CET) , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.