Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re part of a large-scale, fast-growing Onshore renewables business, supporting investment decisions and facilitating organisational growth
Join us in this role where you’ll play a key part in supporting the decision-making process within the Onshore business unit. You’ll work with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to facilitate investment opportunities, supporting the preparation of decision materials and recommendations for senior management, executives, and the Board of Directors. You’ll also work closely with the European M&A team to plan for and execute integration activities on new targets to expand the business.
Welcome to Onshore Decision and Business Support
You’ll be part of Onshore Decision and Business Support where you, together with your colleagues, will be an integral part of key business decisions, providing senior stakeholders with high-quality information and robust business cases. You'll support M&A Integration, covering planning and implementation of integration of new targets. You’ll quickly learn about business activities, strategic direction, and internal company workings. You’ll engage with internal stakeholders in multiple countries at the highest levels, whilst influencing people from a breadth of teams to obtain deliverables.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing the production of recommendations to Senior Management, Executives, and the Board of Directors (BoD) when key decisions are to be made, ensuring they are equipped with all required relevant information
- supporting the development of an integration roadmap for targets, including ad hoc analysis and risk identification activities, and execute on that roadmap from planning stage through to implementation
- engaging with key stakeholders and departments across the full company to ensure information flow and effective decision-making
- coordinating the approval process and associated material/analysis towards Executive Committee, Investment Committee and BoD for project investment decisions and M&A to ensure a sufficient basis for strategic decision-making
- preparing recurring reporting to Group Management and facilitating information flow between the business unit and Group through such reporting.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are process-oriented and a strong communicator
- are able to demonstrate strong relationship-building skills and an ability to influence those outside of your own team
- can digest quantitative and qualitative information easily and produce coherent, high- quality analysis
- have a degree-equivalent qualification and some experience in a professional environment
- are a highly proficient user of Microsoft PowerPoint and Teams and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 27 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations UK, , on talentacquisitionUK@orsted.com , if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid (office and home-based) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.