Finance and controlling
Tax Student Assistant
Imagine a future where you can practice your theoretical skills and learn more about working with tax, finance, and the business development of green energy
Join us in this role where you’ll be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team working with tax and supporting an award-winning in-house team with delivering high-quality tax support on time to the entire organisation.
Welcome to TAX
You’ll be part of our TAX team where you, together with your international colleagues, will be responsible for tax compliance, projects, and documentation. Our team delivers input to projects across the organisation and manages various enquiries from the organisation and authorities to ensure tax transparency and value creation. We offer a varied and stimulating job where you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills and acquire new global competences in a professional and welcoming atmosphere.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting with the preparations of presentations on tax matters to internal and external stakeholders
- supporting project management and corresponding with the wider organisation
- supporting the global team with preparation of tax returns, group reporting, and the tax section of our Group’s annual report
- collecting qualitative and quantitative data
- updating and maintaining the archiving systems (DECA)
- supporting with implementation, design, and test of various tax tools.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an analytical mindset with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, and are an experienced user of the Microsoft Office suite
- are self-driven and can work independently, but also have strong collaborative skills
- thrive in an international environment and are comfortable using English as your working language
- have a good sense of detail and are focused on delivering high-quality products
- are currently pursuing relevant studies.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 20 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lita Misozi Hansen, Head of Corporate Tax Operations, on +4599554582 if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and in this position, you’ll be working in hybrid (office and home-working) set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.