Strategy and business development
Settlements and Billing Analyst
Imagine a future where you’re part of a dynamic and collaborative team working with bespoke systems and heavily focused on data
Join us in this role where you’ll primarily be responsible for shadow settlement and reconciliation of market charges and payments as well as monthly preparation of demand customer billing with a heavy focus on accuracy and transparency of data.
Welcome to Commercial Operations
You’ll be part of Commercial Operations where you, together with your colleagues, will secure the value created by the business. Commercial Operations is tasked with revenue contract management, post-transaction settlement and reporting, supply co-billing, and risk and portfolio activities. The team currently operates in ROI and NI but is currently in the middle of operationalising its first UK CPPA. The successful candidate will be expected to work in all of these markets.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring compliance and adherence to the policies set down by the management team
- billing supply customers in a timely and accurate manner
- the shadow settlement of invoices received from the Market Operator on a weekly/monthly basis
- the settlement of invoices received from stakeholders other than the Market Operator
- advising the Finance team on payments due and timelines involved and ensuring these payments are made
- managing the settlement and customer inboxes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a primary degree in business or finance with experience in dealing with high volume, numerate, time sensitive, and financial information or have funds industry experience
- are comfortable in a client-facing role
- possess a confident demeanour with strong communication skills and a demonstrable ability to successfully manage internal and external business relationships
- have the ability to think creatively and innovate to overcome business challenges
- possess strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills, combined with advanced Excel skills
- must be a flexible individual with a positive attitude towards change and the ability to adapt to new systems/procedures.