Imagine a future where you’ll deliver best-in-class travel service to our travel customers, ensuring a safe and sustainably responsible process
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure Ørsted travel arrangements within APAC and to/from APAC are arranged the best possible way, following an intuitive process and a safe, sustainable, and financially responsible approach. You’ll implement and work with the overall Ørsted travel policy through daily service and booking, ensure that travellers are informed and assisted when it comes to right procedures, compliance, agreements, and tools, and keep yourself updated with Ørsted Travel agreements, booking tools, and procedures.
Welcome to Orsted Global Travel team
You’ll be part of a highly experienced travel specialists team educated in the travel industry where you, together with your colleagues, will have the opportunity to guide, advise, and influence how we travel for Ørsted – how to make our travel activity smart, safe, and more sustainable. Our team consists of professional travel consultants with a high service level and a broad overview of Ørsted travel patterns and the relevant options from our suppliers and the travel industry.
You’ll play an important role in:
- booking and providing services on travel arrangements by booking flights, hotels, car rentals, etc. in programmes such as Amadeus GDS and Cytric OBT
- ensuring that travellers are informed and assisted when it comes to right procedures, agreements, and tools
- knowing, implementing, and working with the overall Ørsted travel policy through daily service and booking
- staying updated on the Ørsted travel agreements to ensure compliance, working with travel procurement and global travel managers on news, needs, and the possible local and regional options
- staying updated with Ørsted strategy to ensure that we amend and adjust our products, tools, and agreements, so that they remain relevant.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are service-minded, creative, and solution-oriented, with a positive mindset
- are educated and experienced within business travel and IATA
- are a responsible team player and ready to be part of a long-distance team with a DK board
- possess a high data discipline
- speak and write fluent English and Mandarin
- are an experienced user of GDS (AMADEUS) and booking/changing complicated international airline tickets.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 23-05-2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process, we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace, and, in this position, you’ll be working in an office-based set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.