IT and digital
Imagine a future where your Cloud and Kubernetes skills are the key to driving the digital transformation of green energy production
Join us in this role where you’ll develop and operate Kubernetes services. You’ll work in an international agile setup and build strong integration platforms for our IT solutions, support developers in deploying Kubernetes, and take an active part in the digital transformation. You’ll be one of almost thirty specialists within a competence centre where your personal and professional development is prioritised.
Welcome to The Engineering ART
You’ll be part of Trading, Integration & Middleware Competence Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will build and operate strong Kubernetes and related cloud services used in the transformation of data generated at our offshore wind farms which are key to the future construction and maintenance of our new wind farms. We work in a global matrix organisation where you’ll collaborate with data engineers, developers, and integration colleagues. We offer flexibility yet value the opportunity of being onsite regularly in order to form a sense of a team.
You’ll play an important role in:
· setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure
· maturing IaC implementation and deployment to provide self-service capabilities
· providing Kubernetes expertise and guidance to developers
· supporting the continuous delivery together with the DevOps teams
· cooperating closely with cloud architects to comply with company standards.
To succeed in the role, you:
· are a team player with strong technical skills and are motivated by transforming the technology, in close co-operation with a broad variety of stakeholders
· have experience working with cloud technology and documented experience deploying and managing Kubernetes
· have extensive knowledge of at least one scripting language, such as Python, Bash, or PowerShell
· have a deep understanding of enterprise integration patterns and of general IT security within the integration area
· have experience working with an agile methodology in an international, English-speaking environment.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henning Leo Petersen, Head of Data Mgt, GIS & Integrations CC, on +4599552549 on weekdays from 08:00-08:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time), if you’d like to know more about the position.
If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
We offer a flexible workplace and, in this position, you’ll be working in a hybrid set-up.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.