IT and digital
Senior DevOps Engineer
Imagine a future where you’ll be supporting our globalisation journey by providing cloud-based automation technology solutions
Join us in this role where you’ll responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining our cloud platform by using cutting-edge technologies such as Kubernetes, containers, and automation across Azure Cloud to run various microservices. Additionally, you’ll have a chance to work with other domain experts such as API Gateway, and Apache Airflow, and apply agile ways of working. You will be part of the Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and will therefore work closely with product owners, subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
Welcome to Platforms & Integration Competency Centre
You’ll be part of Platforms & Integration Competency Centre where you, together with your colleagues, will provide IT integration services to all business units in our Group and enable the business to grow rapidly across the globe. As one of the ART members, you will work with an ART team consisting of up to 50 people from different domain, mostly from Denmark, Poland and Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- being jointly responsible for designing and implementing integration solutions with the rest of the Integration team
- setting up, maintaining, and operating Kubernetes clusters in Azure, actively monitoring systems performance and maintaining high uptime
- maintaining and supporting the integration solutions in the existing portfolio
- identifying and developing potential automation targets deployments, operations, and repetitive tasks
- taking part in 24/7 application support, keep the incident SLA green
- supporting the Group in the digital transformation and globalisation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have hands-on experience with Kubernetes clusters deployment and an understanding of network and user security, access, and privileges
- have experience with administering and deploying applications to Azure cloud platforms
- have experience with IaC (Terraform + PowerShell+ Bash Scripting) where Python scripting language is an advantage, and have an Agile mindset and self-organised way of working
- have experience with administering servers and understand the principles of building fault-tolerant systems in Windows and Linux/Unix (Linux/UNIX administration is a plus)
- have solid experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Azure DevOps or equivalent (Azure ADO is a plus)
- are eager to learn new technologies and are interested in integration techniques and tools.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 30 June 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, , on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.