Public affairs, regulatory and legal
Lawyer in public procurement
Imagine a future where you work with the most exiting public procurement law related issues of strategic significance for our business
Join us in this role where you’ll provide high-quality and commercially tailored legal advice about the public procurement rules to our many business activities in Demark and other EU countries.
Welcome to Group Legal
You’ll be part of the Legal Competition & Tender Law team where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to our unique experience with second-to-none knowledge about the Utilities Directive and the public procurement rules in general. We are working as a team and prioritize sharing of experiences and understanding of the businesses’ needs. This role is one of a kind allowing you to conduct some of the very largest EU-tenders within renewable energy together with very dedicated colleagues in Ørsted.
You’ll play an important role in:
- advising on the Utilities Directive in relation to large EU-tenders, incl. drafting of prequalification criteria and selection of applicants, etc.
- providing support on tender law related matters in new markets together with external counsels
- identifying legal risks and assisting the business in coming up with solutions to manage such risks
- educating and teaching members of our procurement team internally
- maintaining and updating standard documents, templates, and guidelines about the Utilities Directive.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are a lawyer in Denmark or abroad with some experience from a law firm or from a legal department in a larger company
- have practical experience within the Utilities Directive and public procurement rules in general
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- can communicate in a clear and simple way in writing and verbally, and are accommodating towards colleagues and business partners
- will strive to build up your knowledge of how the business operates and become a trusted adviser able to provide legal advice with a deep knowledge of the business.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Pernille Hollerup, Head of Legal Competition & Tender Law, on +4599552052 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.