Project QHSE Manager (m/f/d)
Imagine a future where you play a key role in supporting the development of the Polish portfolio by defining and leading the QHSE standards
Join us in this role where you’ll support our projects by managing QHSE risks throughout the asset lifecycle to ensure the protection of people, the environment, and our assets and reputation. You’ll be responsible for defining the QHSE programme for our asset projects, ensuring its implementation while developing our QHSE culture and contributing to the continual improvement of the organisation. You’ll take a risk-based approach to monitoring, evaluating, and assessing the QHSE behaviour and performance.
Welcome to QHSE Continental Europe
You’ll be assigned to our CE Project Management Development organisation where you, together with your colleagues, will contribute to the green energy transition of Poland. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the success of our projects and establish a QHSE strategy, ensuring its communication and implementation across the value chain. We offer you an exciting, challenging, and rewarding journey to support our mission. You’ll be an integral part of a team with competent and committed colleagues who’ll support you along the way.
You’ll play an important role in:
- establishing and deploying the QHSE strategy across the project value chain
- ensuring that adequate QHSE requirements are defined and adhered to
- ensuring the implementation of the QHSE programme
- monitoring and reporting on QHSE performance
- fostering a culture of continual improvement.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a completed degree or similar within a technical or engineering discipline
- have proven experience in the field of QHSE management from relevant fields of industry such as major infrastructure projects
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently and possess knowledge about Polish language or the relevant QHSE regulatory framework will be an advantage
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 22 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Matthieu Jaunatre, Head of QHSE CE, on +4599559158 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For Germany, please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations DE on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit sites, contractors and other Ørsted locations.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.