Finance and controlling
Imagine a future where you’re part of a high-performing team responsible for the handling of credit cards and travel expenses across the entire company
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the deliveries from the Accounts Payable Team, ensuring that they meet the agreed service levels. You’ll be performing day-to-day operations activities and taking appropriate action if quality or timing is not on target. You’ll have a large interface with group functions and managers all over the world, so it’s important that you’re able to communicate positively and constructively, as well as being service-minded and flexible.
Welcome to Financial Services
You’ll be part of Accounts Payable team where you, together with your fourteen other colleagues, will handle our credit card process, employee expenses, and business support in the procure-to-pay process. We also have Financial Services teams in Denmark and Malaysia and there’ll be close cooperation with these teams in daily operations, as well as in the initial training.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling our credit card process, incl. applications, cancellation, and redistribution
- controlling and processing expense reports
- handling our expense reconciliation process
- handling various reminder processes
- supporting employees via phone, email, and our ticketing tool.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a relevant educational background and have completed a bachelor’s degree
- have experience with expenses management or credit card processes
- have worked with SAP
- possess a proactive and systematic approach to work tasks
- have good communication skills and speak and write English at B2 level.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 21 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Balbina Jaskowska, Manager, on +48690483162 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.